History: The Pettinaroli Museum
The Pettinaroli Museum An antique wooden desk standing at the entrance. On the top there are some objects that belonged to Giuseppe Pettinaroli: a typewriter, an ink pen and some notebooks written with beautiful calligraphy by Laura Fortis. These are just some of the objects present in this neat...
- 23/11/2021 HISTORY: The first branch abroad, Pettinaroli Suisse
- 25/10/2021 HISTORY: Pettinaroli becomes a Group
- 27/09/2021 HISTORY: Pettinaroli takes over TSM Galvanocromo
- 28/07/2021 HISTORY: A wider and modern company
- 23/06/2021 HISTORY: The prestigious BSI certification
- 25/05/2021 HISTORY: The new factory
- 28/04/2021 HISTORY: Beyond the Cold War
- 30/03/2021 HISTORY: An action from the Prefect is needed!
- 23/02/2021 HISTORY: Before and after the Second World War
- 26/01/2021 HISTORY: The foundation